Month: June 2011
The Rainbow children are the newest type of kids with certain special traits and abilities, similar to the previous Indigo and Crystal children. The Rainbow kids are new to this world and they will help lead us to the next ascension of the human race. In this article, I will outline the common Rainbow children characteristics and traits.
Rainbow kids started to be born around the year 2000. Here are the common Rainbow children characteristics and traits:
1. They are very loving and forgiving, also unconditionally.
2. They have a strong will.
3. They often show signs of being telepathic.
4. They have a high amount of energy.
5. They are enthusiastic.
6. They are more in tune with the spiritual world and often experience astral projection.
7. They aren’t egotistic at all.
8. LIke the Crystal and Indigo children, the Rainbow children also often have big eyes that will penetrate your soul when they look at you.
9. They are very trustworthy.
10. Because of their telepathic ability, it usually takes a while before they learn to speak, sometimes 2-3 years.
These children do exist, countless of reliable sources can confirm that. The amount of witnesses and proof is rising exponentially as more and more people become aware of these remarkable children. Many believe this new generation of children will lead us to the next ascension and DNA upgrade. If you’re a parent and your child has some of these characteristics, it’s important to learn more about Rainbow, Indigo and Crystal children. Many people don’t understand them, and these children therefore often get misdiagnosed.
Frank Myhre – About the Author:
Great information about 2012 and the doomsday theories here: http://www.2012-reality.info
- Indigo And Crystal Children (medium2spirit.wordpress.com)
Indigo and Crystal Children
Who are these Indigo and Crystal Children? Am I one? How can I help my own child who seems to be one?
There are many things that we can do to help these new breed of children, but the most important thing to know is that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next big step in our human evolution. We all are, in some way or another, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. The more one chooses to consciously work towards change, the faster the results will be for that individual.
This new breed of children (which truly isn’t all that new, just massive amounts now) have come to show us the way as we have forgotten. They are our mirrors. Which simply means they mirror what is inside of us, all that needs to change in order to evolve or raise our consciousness. They have come here to help change the vibrations of our lives and to create peace, balance and harmony.
Therefore, the Indigos have emerged to knock down the old outdated systems! They are warriors and they are on a mission! They create chaos everywhere they go. They can sense dishonesty a mile away and are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations within their homes, schools and work places. Gone are the days of threatening “wait till your father gets home,” or “you’ll be suspended,” the Indigos don’t care! They have inner-lie detectors and will not be manipulated nor fall for hidden agendas.
They are very head strong and do not like to be told what to do, nor do they want to do it your way. If we do not break out of our old control habits, threat habits or any other destructive behaviour, they will show us that we must learn new methods in order for peace to prevail! This is done through heart connections, with love.
They simply do not have the ability to disassociate from their feelings and pretend that everything is okay. They respond the best to all situations when they are treated like a respected adult. If we are acting childish in a manipulating, hurtful way, they will mirror back to us our own behaviour.
This causes more frustration within ourselves than it does within them! Their goal is for US to change, not them. Their horns toot “Treat others as you would want to be treated!” They are not shy in letting you know exactly what they need. Watch them. They have no hidden agenda. They are our teachers!
The Indigos are creating chaos with the end result being a peaceful, loving world. Many, but not all Indigos are labelled by the medical world as Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder or more commonly known as ADD/ADHD because they can’t be still, they can’t focus, they bore easily, they are impulsive and they do things super fast. Giving them medication is not the answer! That is once again a control factor not to mention all the detrimental health problems including death that occurs from these types of medications.
Indigo and Crystal children are extremely intelligent and need their minds stimulated with things they enjoy to do. They have amazing memories and are gifted souls with an evolved consciousness. They need to be taught in a different way, through subjects they love that stimulate their whole beings!
We are moving beyond the mind and into the heart. These Indigo children will not conform to the old ritual text book teachings. This system is old and needs to be replaced. They are trying to show the teachers of the school systems that they need a new way of learning. This is beginning to happen.
How can you tell if you are an Indigo? A good way to “test” yourself is to answer the following:
- – Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn’t set up for your kind?
- – Do you feel wise beyond your years?
- – Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?
- – Do you feel out of place in today’s world?
- – Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?
- – Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?
- – Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what’s real?
- – Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?
- – Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?
- – Misunderstood by family? Perhaps the black sheep of the family?
- – Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?
- – Are you emotionally sensitive?
- – Did you have a difficult childhood?
- – Do you often feel disempowered by too much authority?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then you are most likely an Indigo. If you want outside validation than you may want to find a person who has honed the gift of clairvoyance, the gift of seeing what most people do not. The clairvoyant person while looking at you or tuning into your energy field, will be able to tell if you are Indigo or not by the colour of your aura which is the invisible energy field surrounding your physical body. You can also have an aura photo taken to see for yourself your own colours.
So what can I do to help my child?
Through my own experience, I have learnt that it is extremely important to have harmonious energy within our environments, to stay grounded and keep shielded. I believe if this small piece of advice hit mainstream schools it would make a huge difference in all the kids temperaments! I am an Indigo/Crystal and a single mom of four Indigo/Crystal children and know first hand that if the energy within our home is ‘off’ the children are wild!
They will be much more aggressive towards one another, more fighting, crying and very restless. They have more temper tantrums and mood swings and refuse any kind of authority! When the home is energetically balanced, they are much more relaxed, calm, gentle and peaceful. Ahh, normal kids!
Leaving our energetically balanced, sacred space to go out into public places, un-protected is a living nightmare! The change within my children’s temperament is like watching Jekyll and Hyde! Onlookers or unaware people would perceive this to be children that are wild or have had way too much sugar or more commonly “the mother has no control.” My oldest child especially is affected. He’s ten and has been diagnosed as ‘ADHD.’
When we finally get back inside our vehicle and start the drive home, they all will have begun to calm down. (I have adjusted the energy of our vehicle to be harmonious as well.) Not long after we have entered our house, usually they have begun to ‘crash’. It’s similar to a sugar high, they are at their peak of explosion in public because of the denser energies and when they get back into their own frequency they start to burn out because of the chaos their bodies have experienced! Talk about detrimental to their health.
I have provided a list of things below that work wonderfully well for us in creating our sacred environment and other things to empower my Indigo/Crystal Kids.
– BREATHE! Breathing moves energy. When they are frustrated, scared, hyper, etc. ask them to Stop and Breathe deeply. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Tell them to really exert the out blow, like blowing out your anger! Make it fun and do it with them.
– Smudge your home to help clear the distracting vibrations. This needs to be done immediately after a blow up of any sort and on a regular basis. Make it part of your house cleaning routine! I smudge a lot, sometimes daily depending upon what the kids have picked up from school. This truly makes an amazing difference!
– Staying ‘Grounded’ is very important. There are many methods of how this is done. I personally like something that is fast and easy to do. Intention and visualizing are quick easy methods and can be done in a second at anytime, without anyone even noticing!
The first thing I do is ask Gaia (Mother Earth) her permission for my grounding cord to enter the core of her being. Then I visualize a clear cord or clear rope coming from my root chakra (tail bone area) and entering Gaia. It grows in length, and continues to grow until it has been fully anchored into the core of Gaia.
This grounding cord releases negative energy and also brings in positive energy. Set your intention to send all the negative energy down this cord, physically exhale, releasing it into Gaia. After the negative energy has all been released, with intention bring up the positive life-giving earth energy with a physical inhale. Thank Gaia and do not worry that this will hurt her, it doesn’t! Have your kids make a monkey chain cord. It’s the intention that works!
– Staying ‘Shielded’ is also very important. Indigos and Crystals are extremely sensitive. Their highly tuned energy fields pick up negative emotions and environmental energy from their surroundings like a sponge which cause severe mood swings. Imagine being in a room where there are four depressed people, three angry people and the room itself has not been energetically cleared from all the emotional yuck for years!
The Indigo unknowingly will pick up all this energy and take it on as their own! And people wonder why they are labelled as ADHD!
Teach them to create and surround themselves with the “bubble of white light” protection every morning! This repels the negative energy around them but allows the positive energy to enter. The bubble would look like a soap bubble with them inside of it.
– EXERCISE. It is important for exercise to remain a part of all of our lives, but this also helps the Indigo/Crystal Children to rid themselves of excess energy as their nervous systems are wired differently than others.
Excellent exercise outlets to release what they are holding in their emotional, mental, physical and spiritual bodies are: Martial Arts, Yoga, Karate, Tai-Chi, Dance Classes, Running, Skipping, Gymnastics: Anything they love that gets them moving!
– Bring nature indoors. Lots of beautiful plants, rocks, crystals, waterfalls, aquariums etc.
– A quiet space with no electrical equipment in the room. This is a room for them to just BE. Do whatever they love to do in their quiet time. Be it art work, read, puzzles, Lego blocks, etc.
– Nightly baths in sea salt. Be sure to drink extra water as this pulls toxins from the physical body and also clears negative energies from the energetic body.
– Put sea salt on their names with their permission. The salt pulls out all the negative energies that no longer serve them. Let this sit for 24 hours, then dump the salt into the toilet.
– The removal of all artificial scents is a must! Use only the highest quality oils and unscented beeswax candles.
– Play dolphin, orca, and angelic relaxing music. Screaming chaotic music is only going to disturb their energy.
– Keep all electrical stuff out of their bedrooms. They simply can’t tolerate the very dangerous electromagnetic waves these devices send out. This will help them sleep deeply and peacefully.
– Be honest with them at all times with no manipulation about all things, toning it down to their age level. If you don’t you will have a war on your hands!
– Reiki Energy Healing, Sound Healing, and other alternative healing methods are recommended for healing, balancing, rejuvenating and empowering not just Indigos but all of us!
We are moving into a wonderful new world where peace will reside! That’s a beautiful thing.
Millard Franco – About the Author:
The Journey within is the most beautiful journey in life.
“Remember happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think.” ~ Dale Carnegie
People search for happiness all their lives, whether or not they vocalise it, or even consciously realise it. This is everyone’s primary motivation in life. We study hard because we want to attain good results, to get that scholarship to enter a prestigious university so that we can land a job that pays well and hopefully we also enjoy doing. We work hard because we need our boss’s recognition, to get that promotion, to earn more money to sustain our lives and lifestyles, because buying that Gucci bag, travelling to different parts of the world, having that fancy car make us happy. Because when we become millionaires we want to become billionaires. Because after we attain success we want to be even more successful. We want to dream the impossible dream and reach the unreachable star.
Then why are people never truly happy with their lives? Because after we have attained our goals, we are again dissatisfied and consider ourselves poorly unless we set a higher goal and drive ourselves towards it. There’s always a wider river to cross, a higher peak to conquer. Perfectionists cannot be happy people because really, nothing is perfect in this world. You can marry the most beautiful girl you know and still not be happy. Someone more attractive with more wit and charm will come along one day and you wonder, what the matter was wrong with my choice!
The key lies in contentment. Can we say to ourselves that yes, we have attained our goals so we can finally slow down and say we are, or, should be, happy now? Would I be happier living my life at the beach, needing little except for simple food and lodging with the singlet on my back and the sandals on my feet? Then I wouldn’t need the expensive shoes, bag, car, bungalow etc etc. Then I wouldn’t need to slog my life away at the expense of my health, forgoing time spent with people who matter most to me. But no, I’m not happy if I think my peers are “doing” better than me. I want to have what they have and more.
Yet it is precisely discontentment that gives our society the impetus to constantly want to improve ourselves and our lives. It is this which leads mankind to advances and innovations. (So perfectionism is a two-edged sword?)
If you think of yourself as a traveller, just passing through in this life, or think of your body as a shell that houses your soul, would all you amass in this life matter so much, after all? How long would beauty, fame and fortune last? The saying goes – you are born into this world with clenched fists, you will leave this world with opened fists. That is, you bring nothing with you when you arrive and you shall take nothing with you when you leave this world. In fact, a simple helpful gesture to a stranger can bring both of you happiness! Hard to imagine but it’s true. Happiness can be had by just spending twenty minutes a day, watching the evening sun, feeling the breeze on your face, listening to the birds chirping at your window sill or reading your favourite novel.
Leading a balanced life seems to be the answer to this question. At different stages of one’s life, there would be different priorities to fulfill. In other words, I want to have it all but in a finely tuned balance which I strive to adjust and maintain throughout my life.
So ask yourself this – what would make you a truly happy person?
Julianne Lee – About the Author:
Julianne Lee is the owner of the blog and Facebook page Julianne Body Temple where she shares articles and videos relating to fitness, health, relationship, psychology towards attaining a healthy body, mind and soul. ( http://juliannebodytemple.blogspot.com )